Growing my forum.

xLovex

Neophyte
Hello guys :)

I have my forum https://lifestylez.boards.net/

Do you guys have any tips for me to get my forum a little bit popular (I am not going to buy premium because it isn't sure it becomes popular).

-xLovex

Waterloo1815

Aspirant
I don't think the theme, or the niche, of the forum is really visible. I hit the link, I saw some really general topics, two about COVID-19 and a disturbing color scheme. I think any new community should have "something" to attract new members. I reckon yours is too general, with no added value compared to any other place on the internet.

DigNap15

Adherent
I have no idea what Lifestlyez is all about?
All of our lifestyles?
Or one specific liftestyle

You need to get one or two topics really pumping with lost of posts.
(get some friends or sock puppets)
Otherwise guests will look at it and say there is nothign to see here.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
I think I get it. Is it like the lifestyle of a generation z kinda deal?

zappaDPJ

Administrator
The OP started this thread in April and got some good advice from jair101. Four months later the thread gets bumped which is perfectly fine but the forum in question has only 3 posts.

With no disrespect to the OP, this is a prime example of how not to start a new forum. You have to create masses of good quality, unique content to stand a hope of attracting new members. In four months I would expect to see at least 500 posts, that's less than 5 a day.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
Oh sorry I juat saw alot of posts today
No need to apologise, if nothing else this thread serves to demonstrate that starting a new forum requires a lot more than simply installing the software and hoping for an audience.

haqzore

Devotee
No need to apologise, if nothing else this thread serves to demonstrate that starting a new forum requires a lot more than simply installing the software and hoping for an audience.
Yep.