Greasy Medium

Casmic

Software Developer
I'm still not exactly sure what kind of site Medium is. Is it a blog host? Is it a social network? Is it a forum? All I really know is that I get google results from it now, and didn't know it existed a couple years ago (if it did at all).

I dunno. I don't like the idea too much. The internet should be decentralized. I guess it's better than posting the same content to one of the locked down social networks, but wordpress is really better.

MagicalAzareal

Magical Developer
I'm still not exactly sure what kind of site Medium is. Is it a blog host? Is it a social network? Is it a forum? All I really know is that I get google results from it now, and didn't know it existed a couple years ago (if it did at all).

I dunno. I don't like the idea too much. The internet should be decentralized. I guess it's better than posting the same content to one of the locked down social networks, but wordpress is really better.
From what I can tell, you use it to host your blog. People can pay for premium memberships on Medium as a whole and a portion of the money goes to you or something, I'm not too sure.