Google Adsense does not approve my site

Poshnjari

Aspirant
I'm trying to apply for a Google Adsense domain, but they send me a negative answer. In their email they just say: "it does not meet our policy". Unfortunately they do not explain what needs to be fixed. Can anyone please explain me what adjustments I have to make? My site is https://shqiptech.com/

Shodkk shantanu

Neophyte
I visited your website and I found that your website doesn't contain any
about us page
contact us page and
some basic detail also missing
so I think that's the reason why your site is not getting approved for AdSense and you have to write something unique but you have written all the content on taking care that's ok but everyone is doing the same and Google don't think that your site make any difference and you get traffic so this all the reason I think you are not getting any AdSense approval till now

Poshnjari

Aspirant
I visited your website and I found that your website doesn't contain any
about us page
contact us page and
some basic detail also missing
so I think that's the reason why your site is not getting approved for AdSense and you have to write something unique but you have written all the content on taking care that's ok but everyone is doing the same and Google don't think that your site make any difference and you get traffic so this all the reason I think you are not getting any AdSense approval till now
Thank you for your suggest.

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
Absolutely get much more content first. You're still in the building phase, monetization should come later.

With a site so young it only currently has 10 articles, it's no wonder it got rejected - there's just not enough content for adsense to offer contextualized ads on your website. Given the niche adopted it shouldnt be too troublesome to populate.

martin smith

Enthusiast
Your site has to be completely original, and that means that AdSense before has never accepted it, so keep this in mind. , you should get a response from Google. If your site follows all of the guidelines above, approval should be granted rather quickly.