Gonna Miss Tapatalk?

Missing TAZ on Tapatalk Already Are You?

• Total voters

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Chenyneh Kween ⚧
Ask Me Anything
Visit
I know this has been discussed prior to the XF migration... Since XF now has the responsive skin as default, the decision has been made that TAZ on XF will not offer the Tapatalk option. I'm really a fan of the Tapatalk app for its convenience and subscribe to a number of forums via the app. And even though it seems some of their policies are a bit ... bizarre and not really optimized for the forum owner, I really will miss TAZ on Tapatalk.

Will you?
Vote :)

J.

In other news though, TAZ is offering Pushover for FREE to all Premium members with iPhones...

Greg

TAZ Rookie
Speaking of voting, I don't seem to be able to (or I'm even dumber than I thought). It's just showing the results.

PoetJC

Ask Me Anything
Visit
What's Tapatalk?
You are not funny aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_UIP2.gif
LOL!

Speaking of voting, I don't seem to be able to (or I'm even dumber than I thought). It's just showing the results.
Funny. I posted the thread but do not see the vote option. I too only see the results. o_O
Yet another permissions issue I'd say.

J.

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
You're not the only one, Greg. Clearly the permissions system for our staff have gone against the forces of nature and are rebelling. Clearly the work of black magic.

Greg

TAZ Rookie
Not only ninja fixed it, ninja posted before I could comment on the ninja fix :|

What's Tapatalk?
An app for mobile browsing. Back before xF 1.2, you either had to create a skin to conform to mobile/tablet widths, or create your own forum app.

vBulletin 3/4/5 does not have mobile browsing as in - native. You have to either turn it on via ForumRunner (free and/or pre-loaded with your vB installation) or buy the vB app/get the app.
Many forum scripts don't have mobile browsing out of the box, either, so this is a market that Tapatalk/ForumRunner is feeding.

TrixieTang

Politically Incorrect
An app for mobile browsing. Back before xF 1.2, you either had to create a skin to conform to mobile/tablet widths, or create your own forum app.

vBulletin 3/4/5 does not have mobile browsing as in - native. You have to either turn it on via ForumRunner (free and/or pre-loaded with your vB installation) or buy the vB app/get the app.
Many forum scripts don't have mobile browsing out of the box, either, so this is a market that Tapatalk/ForumRunner is feeding.
I was being a smartass.

I was being a smartass.
Oh, you mean the sarcastic ass. ;)

Just joking, just joking.

Back on topic: I won't miss it, but Tapatalk is pretty popular. I use it because Tapatalk has it's own network, so your forum has more visibility. And some people would like the convenience.

PoetJC

Ask Me Anything
Visit
GASP!
On another note though - I wonder if I should have left that sarcastic ass "What's Tapatalk" option out of the poll