Godaddy

djbaxter

Tazmanian Veteran
All of my sites are registered with GoDaddy but not hosted there. They are all loading fine.

MikeDVB

Fan
All of my sites are registered with GoDaddy but not hosted there. They are all loading fine.
Domain Registrations and Hosting, while related, are actually entirely separate products.

I don't believe their registrar portion had issues.

we_are_borg

Administrator
Deleted the offtopic stuff. If you have lost files go to the one you bought it from else bad luck. Sorry Anton Chigurh that i needed to deleted your posts as well.

Alfa1

Administrator
I encountered this message:

Godaddy Is Sneakily Injecting Javascript Code Into Websites

GoDaddy is sneakily injecting JavaScript code into your website, which can cause issues including slower site performance, or a broken/inoperable website
It happens on Linux Hosting with cPanel.

The technology that’s in use here is called Real User Metrics. If you happen to be a customer in the US, you are automatically opted into this service, and all your website’s pages will have this JavaScript injected into them.

The worst part of it is GoDaddy, in their help article, admits that this could slow down or break your site.
... Most customers won't experience issues when opted-in to RUM, but the javascript used may cause issues including slower site performance, or a broken/inoperable website.

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
and what does the JV do and what info does it send out?

sounds dodgy as...