Getting more personal with forum staff members?

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
Now don't take the title of this thread wrong, I don't mean breaking the comfort zone of your staff members by this thread.

I am wondering, have any of you taken the route of actually meeting your forum staff members in person? If so, tell us about it? Who came to who and such. If not, would you ever like to one day - or would you even resort of a live skype-type webcam/voice chat with your staff members?

Sometimes I feel getting closer to staff members on a friendship level can help keep them active, what do you think about that?

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
I've never met people on my current forum, but I met a group of people whom I found when setting up an old clan forum. Known them for years now and we all decided to meet up and go for a drink and food, which was super fun, didn't increase forum activity from them on my old forum and they don't contribute to my current forum either haha.

arabicpoint

Participant
It can happen if they in same country. I don`t mind meeting them when I have some in my forum, I think it will be fun, go out eat something.