Resource icon

Universal Gaming Logo 2014-11-11

No permission to download

BrainFog

Neophyte
Great work again Upestana!

I'm new here but you do some fantastic work looking through the threads...many many thanks!

bjbrooks34

Aspirant
Made this for fun, could be usefull for someone, download the psd below and edit to your needs, text can be edit easy.

awww.thomasbenacci.co.uk_files_TAZLogo.png
Could you please make me the same logo for my Clan's site?

Theme is black and orange ... outsidersclan.com

I am looking for a logo and I love this one. [TO] are the tags and then underneath could say The Outsiders Clan. What do you think?

TheSmokinJosh

Enthusiast
Could you please make me the same logo for my Clan's site?

Theme is black and orange ... outsidersclan.com

I am looking for a logo and I love this one. [TO] are the tags and then underneath could say The Outsiders Clan. What do you think?
He included the file, you can edit it yourself.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
CaptainMorgan TAZ has just recently migrated to the Xenforo platform. We're still sorting any remaining issues, which includes adding attachments back to this section and/or adding posts into the resources manager... I'll go ahead and reattach the .psd here for you though, since you've asked so nicely :)

J.

Attachments

• Logo_PSD.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainMorgan

Participant
CaptainMorgan TAZ has just recently migrated to the Xenforo platform. We're still sorting any remaining issues, which includes adding attachments back to this section and/or adding posts into the resources manager... I'll go ahead and reattach the .psd here for you though, since you've asked so nicely :)

J.

Thank you!!! But unfortunately, it appears I don't have permission?

The Admin Zone - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

PoetJC

Thank you!!! But unfortunately, it appears I don't have permission?
Sorry about that. There may still be usergroup permissions that need to be sorted.
I've reported the issue though - hopefully there will be a fix soon where you can download the attachment.
I'll let you know.

J.

PoetJC

CaptainMorgan - You should have permission to access the download in this post now.
Please verify. Thanks ;)

J.