Gaming Latest

Dedicated to daily news discussion

AllanD

Habitué
Just recently re-found this forum and have been going back, a lot of great members and staff.

DaveL

Habitué
Absoutely love it. It screams "Gaming" as soon as you visit the site. You have done an amazing job with the colour scheme - Perfect to read, which some forums struggle with when using a dark theme.

Demon_skeith

Participant
Absoutely love it. It screams "Gaming" as soon as you visit the site. You have done an amazing job with the colour scheme - Perfect to read, which some forums struggle with when using a dark theme.

Thank you very much!

New month, and new stats/info on my forum: https://gaminglatest.com/threads/gl-update-7-5.108364/

We currently have 427,597 posts and 4,227 members. In this last month we made over 2,053 posts! And gained 23 members.

Demon_skeith

Participant
Today is my site's 13th birthday! That's right AZ folks, my forum has turned 13 years old as of today! Unlucky 13 but lucky to be around for so long and with plans to be around even longer! To celebrate I'm hosting a big contest with nice cash prizes, please check it out here:

I hope to see you all soon!

Deimos

Devotee
Well done, that's quite an achievement :)
If I still had my original forum, it'd be around the 20 year old mark now I think.

cheat_master30

Damn, the site's been running 13 years? That's quite the achievement I must say, especially when the site's still as active as before and the community is thriving.

Either way, while I do have a bit of a personal stake in this site for obvious reasons (I run a site that's associated with it, and which shares the forum as a community), I can say that objectively speaking, Gaming Latest is one of the best gaming forums on the internet as of right now, and definitely one that anyone with an interest in the topic should join/check out.

Demon_skeith

Participant
Damn, the site's been running 13 years? That's quite the achievement I must say, especially when the site's still as active as before and the community is thriving.

Either way, while I do have a bit of a personal stake in this site for obvious reasons (I run a site that's associated with it, and which shares the forum as a community), I can say that objectively speaking, Gaming Latest is one of the best gaming forums on the internet as of right now, and definitely one that anyone with an interest in the topic should join/check out.

Thank you very much for the kind words, I truly appreciate it :)

New month, and new stats/info on my forum: https://gaminglatest.com/threads/gl-update-9-2.108911/

We currently have 431,881 posts and 4,280 members. In this last month we made over 2,296 posts! And gained 32 members.

Pigoo

Enthusiast
To celebrate I'm hosting a big contest with nice cash prizes, please check it out here:

Late reply on this. I read thru the details of the contest...and how a member can accumulate points (very well thought out).

My question is. If you get (or got)...a lot of activity for the contest...how the heck did you keep track of all of the statistics (points/member)? Seems like quite a bit of work...and could have been easy to miss some points.

Demon_skeith

Participant
Yours is a saturated niche and one that is hard to maintain any real momentum these days. You must be doing a lot of things right, keep up the good work! :)

Not sure what I do besides keeping the site going each and every day :)

Late reply on this. I read thru the details of the contest...and how a member can accumulate points (very well thought out).

My question is. If you get (or got)...a lot of activity for the contest...how the heck did you keep track of all of the statistics (points/member)? Seems like quite a bit of work...and could have been easy to miss some points.

Nah, I made the members report individual topics and the forum software kept track of the rest. It was easy.

Anyways, update time!

New month, and new stats/info on my forum: https://gaminglatest.com/threads/gl-update-9-5.109177/

We currently have 434,6801 posts and 4,317 members. In this last month we made over 2,801 posts! And gained 37 members.

Penguin

Aspirant
Looking good! Just be aware you have "This is a sample guest message." in your guest member block