Gaming Forums - JoyFreak.com

JoyFreak1

Participant
Oh wow. It sounds like you wanted to throw that out there anyway regardless of my answer. I just don't have the time or energy to respond to any of those claims because I don't see any sincere or genuine concern for me or my forum other than being negative and rude about it. It sounds like you are hung up by things that shouldn't really matter to you. So how about we just leave it now that you've said what you've had to say.

DaveL

Habitué
Oh wow. It sounds like you wanted to throw that out there anyway regardless of my answer. I just don't have the time or energy to respond to any of those claims because I don't see any sincere or genuine concern for me or my forum other than being negative and rude about it. It sounds like you are hung up by things that shouldn't really matter to you. So how about we just leave it now that you've said what you've had to say.
Well I was hoping for a bit more of an adult discussion. You want feedback on your site and I told you about the first thing that jumped out at me when I visited. Seems you don't want constructive criticism and only compliments. Why would I show 'sincere concern for you or your forum' - I was giving you advice and I certainly haven't been rude. Not hearing what you want to hear or being called out does not make someone rude.

I'm not hung about about anything, just calling out what are now clearly dishonest claims. (I did ask in my first post whether you could back them up and you dodged the question, so we clearly know the answer.)

As you say, let's leave it at that. No point talking to someone that doesn't want to listen. :tup:

sbjsbj

Fan
Obviously his site is not world's number one gaming community. It is just a slogan, why are you guys taking it so seriously? This type of slogans are used for decades for marketing purposes. There is no tool or mathematical equation to determine which is the true number one. So everyone can claim it for himself. It is no different than "our toothpaste is nr. 1".

Yes, it is a bit funny that such a small site uses such a slogan, but one can also see it positive and declare it as "aspiration". No harm done, really.

DaveL

Habitué
Obviously his site is not world's number one gaming community. It is just a slogan, why are you guys taking it so seriously? This type of slogans are used for decades for marketing purposes. There is no tool or mathematical equation to determine which is the true number one. So everyone can claim it for himself. It is no different than "our toothpaste is nr. 1".

Yes, it is a bit funny that such a small site uses such a slogan, but one can also see it positive and declare it as "aspiration". No harm done, really.
Nope, never seen it before on any product unless it can be backed up. Thus why Carlsberg did this ad campaign.

JoyFreak1

Participant
To support Pride Awareness Month we've changed our logo to a rainbow version.

Happy pride month LGBTQ+!

Deimos

Devotee
I like it, the forum is super fast for me, definitely one of the fastest sites I've visited.

You've kept it minimal as far as the number of forums, too, which makes a nice change. :tup:

JoyFreak1

Participant
I like it, the forum is super fast for me, definitely one of the fastest sites I've visited.

You've kept it minimal as far as the number of forums, too, which makes a nice change. :tup:
Thank you so much for your feedback! Have a great day!

JoyFreak1

Participant
I've updated our brand colour and logo.