Gaming Forum - JoyFreak.com (Post Exchange)

JoyFreak

Enthusiast
Post Exchange Quantity:-
Site Name/URL:-
Gaming Forum
Site Description:- JoyFreak is the internet’s top video gaming forum and news source with discussions around PlayStation, Sony, Microsoft, Xbox, Nintendo, Switch, iOS, Apple, Android, PC, Steam and Google Stadia.
Further Information:- I am looking to exchange posts with other fellow forum webmasters. Get in touch!

gosborne

Aspirant
I’ll happily do some posts on yours if you want to do some on my new site? Let me know what you’d like me to do!

JoyFreak

Enthusiast
I’ll happily do some posts on yours if you want to do some on my new site? Let me know what you’d like me to do!
Hi, I'm looking for post exchanges, whether that's a regular thing or a one-off. I'd like to start with 5/5 posts or less for now. Just let me know what works for you.

If interested, sign up and get started, then post your username and your website URL here and I'll return as soon as I see your post and if I'm free, usually within 24 hours.

P.s. I'm not looking for low-quality one worded posts but I'm not looking for essays either. One quality sentence is good enough.

Thank you

gosborne

Aspirant
If interested, sign up and get started, then post your username and your website URL here and I'll return as soon as I see your post and if I'm free, usually within 24 hours.
Sounds good. I’ll sign up and let you know when I’ve posted!

gosborne

Aspirant
I’ve done 5 posts on yours if you’d like to do some on mine :)

My site - focus is on retro games, so imagine what your site would be 20 years ago 😂

cheers!

JoyFreak

Enthusiast
I’ve done 5 posts on yours if you’d like to do some on mine :)

My site - focus is on retro games, so imagine what your site would be 20 years ago 😂

cheers!

Hi guys. I'm returning some posts today in order of this thread. I have signed up on your site gosborne but no confirmation email, even after trying to send it again.

apathy

Aspirant
Just completed my half, no rush on when you complete the remainder of your part. Thanks for the exchange :D

JoyFreak

Enthusiast
Everyone should have had their posts returned. :) If anyone else is interested or wants to repeat their posts again, then please let me know :) Happy to!

JoyFreak

Enthusiast
Anybody else want to exchange posts? Any repeat from previous exchangers? Please let me know! Happy to exchange.