Free Website Builder

mysiteguy

Fanatic
I made the effort to learn to code years and years ago. Long before Wix, Weebly, etc.
My favorite way to code is to use Notepad. Unfortunately the best version of Notepad for that has been replaced. Another was a html editor that has long since disappeared.

Look into Coffeecup and Notepad++.

Giant

Adherent
I've currently been using Wix for a few months I am really enjoying it so far.

Alka Jacob

Neophyte
Has anyone here used a Free Website Builder before such as Wix, WordPress, Webs and more.
If so what did you think of it, would you use it again or do you still use it currently?
Yes i have used wix, webs. but i think the best free website builder is Blogger. It allow your to fully customize the blog on the basis of your requirement and needs. I created many blogs on blogger and the best features of blogger is that the blogger is SERP friendly.

overcast

Adherent
Squarespace is the best editor that you can check out for building website. They do have paid plans which makes it expensive. But if you want you can have your own wordpress hosted site and use the page builders like siteorigin to build the site.

overcast

Adherent
If you have WordPress then take a look into Siteorigins page builder. I am sure you'd find it useful as it is free to use on WordPress.

Giant

Adherent
Squarespace is the best editor that you can check out for building website. They do have paid plans which makes it expensive. But if you want you can have your own wordpress hosted site and use the page builders like siteorigin to build the site.

Never heard of it until now. I've checked there website and they look like a decent site builder.
May use in the future, thanks.

overcast

Adherent
Do note that they are paid. Unlike WordPress hosted option which is free and you can pick the hosting yourself. Squarespace is good option only if you dont want to give much time on design and stuff with revisions as many as wordpress.