Forums with google embed

Kira86

Neophyte
does any platform supports google drive embed out of the box ?
currently i need to post the iframe code into post since my site has alot of videos hosted on google drive.
is there a platform that i can directly post the google drive video url and it auto embeds ?

Zelda

Enthusiast
Please do not quote me on this, as I have modified my install well beyond the stock install and can no longer remember if this is a default feature or not. But I believe Discuz! has the feature included. The only problem is I would not recommend or suggest Discuz! since the development has become excessively 'hackish' in terms of how the code functions. I have the full intention of migrating my community into a different production in the future.

Suffice to say, no, nothing of value currently offers to embed Google Drive by default. You are going to need a modification, regardless of whatever development you look into. That said, if you are looking into a paid development, I would suggest either WoltLab or Invision Community. If you are looking into a free alternative, I would suggest ElkArte or phpBB. But I digress. You are most certainly going to need a 3rd party modification.

mysiteguy

Migration Expert
Not out of the box, but with Xenforo if you install the free S9E Media Pack addon, it's supported. And that's one the best supported addons available for Xenforo.