Forum taglines

Empire

Devotee
What are good forum taglines? Why doesnt this site have a tagline? Tagline for example "The adminzone your one stop place to admining"

Nogitsune

Unleash The Beast....
I think a good one is something really creative and memorable and fun. It definitely should relate to your site more than the niche.
(Kind of like ours is more site related than niche)

Empire

Devotee
I think a good one is something really creative and memorable and fun. It definitely should relate to your site more than the niche.
(Kind of like ours is more site related than niche)
Nice forum btw.

Do you have any ideas for creative memorable etc. Like theres 3 word slogans, one sentence got any good examples?

Nogitsune

Unleash The Beast....
Nice forum btw.

Do you have any ideas for creative memorable etc. Like theres 3 word slogans, one sentence got any good examples?
Thank you and Honestly, I am not even sure. I just usually come up with ones off the top of my head to be honest lol
and i am not apart of many forums that have taglines....but i do love when i see one that does. it gives it a bit of personality i think :)

jaysus

Participant
Nice forum btw.

whats is your forums....maybe people can rattle off some ideas for you.

darnoldy

Curmudgeon
Why doesnt this site have a tagline? Tagline for example "The adminzone your one stop place to admining"
How about "The Admin Zone: Helping to make the Internet suck less—one forum at a time!"

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
This thread kinda brings back memories. One of my first orders of business for my poetry forum was to select a tagline. We had a name the motto contest in our 2nd or 3rd month of existence. It was kind of fun. Back then - I had a few taglines rotating in the main site logo, including the top 3 voted and "Celebrating Diversity With The Typed Word" my original tagline idea.

As for TAZ ==> We're All Caught In The Zone. :2thumbs:

J.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I dislike spiders :p

Alright, had my fun :p
SPIDER ON THE FLOOR!?!?!!!!!!!!! OH NOES.
Ms Jacq is on TOP of the table .... with the flies. You so damn silly bahahahhaa!!!

J.

jaysus

Participant
It's a niche that most people won't really understand in here.
Am I wrong at taking a wild guess and assuming it's to do with Islam?
Does your site operate in Arabic, Farsi or English?
If the later send me a PM and I can try to help you further.

Empire

Devotee
Don't forget to include a few keywords! ;)
Thanks will do :) Any articles etc regarding keywords you can link me to? :)

Am I wrong at taking a wild guess and assuming it's to do with Islam?
Does your site operate in Arabic, Farsi or English?
If the later send me a PM and I can try to help you further.
English.

Ok guys I'll tell you more information.

This forum main selling point is quality over quantity and strict. We are not like studentroom or massive like that. Any more ideas?