Question Forum Signature

voodoochill

Aspirant
You are probably missing a couple of posts. You need a total of 10 posts and short wait for the forum to update your account :)
Except that I was able to add a signature in the first place, so I presume I have signature permissions?

zappaDPJ

Administrator
Except that I was able to add a signature in the first place, so I presume I have signature permissions?
I noticed that as I made my last post. I can't explain it at the moment, I need to do some more testing.

voodoochill

Aspirant
I noticed that as I made my last post. I can't explain it at the moment, I need to do some more testing.
Any luck?

It makse no sense that I can create a signature, but then cannot subsequently correct errors in it, or remove it.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
You have the correct permissions now so you should be able to add, edit or delete. Let me know if that's not the case.

I'm still trying to work out how you were able to add but not edit or delete a signature in first place although we think it may be related an add-on.

Destroy Repeat

DestroyRepeat.com
You have the correct permissions now so you should be able to add, edit or delete. Let me know if that's not the case.

I'm still trying to work out how you were able to add but not edit or delete a signature in first place although we think it may be related an add-on.
*Pokes admin* Um. I now have 10 posts, can you check on me, too? Also, why can't I post in community promotion/review, whatever...?