Resource icon

Universal Forum Logo's - Header

nextlevelgaming

Neophyte
Lol and your a staff member. Better off passing a link out not graphics plus flamingtext generator is very basic I can do better than that. Oh wait I do with my websites lmao. Horrible man

engineer1964

hoc foro magna est
Lol and your a staff member. Better off passing a link out not graphics plus flamingtext generator is very basic I can do better than that. Oh wait I do with my websites lmao. Horrible man

I was offering to do those last year if you look at the date on the posts, before i became a staff member, some people don't own a good graphics package or know how to use one, Some people cut to the chase and just want the finished product full stop.

Cooltext.com is another basic Button generator which can make a variety of buttons and user ranks, very easy to use, but for those who want the finish product i'm happy to help them to make them.

Is that ok?? or am i still doing something terribly wrong??

Dilan

Aspirant
Well i like all these logos. Some of these are really good to see but i would like to say that you should use your own themes instead of copying the others like Google or harry potter.

Last edited:

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
At least he spent his time to help. We should appreciate the effort.