Forum board

Faust

Enthusiast
Let's see, anyway, I'm not excluding that I will migrate to an other forum board. Because their support now is pretty dead.

gConverter

Participant
gConverter Off-topic, but that's a great business idea! Offering this service for people with limited time or knowledge is brilliant idea. How come none exist for SMF?
There is nothing off-topic here. I'm trying to show what people do and what people prefer more. This is a very good information, if you see more migration FROM and less TO, it means people get rid of this forum platform.
gConverter-Forum-Migration-statistic-for-vBulletin-and-XenForo.png I show all clear. We've migrated 172 forums from vBulletin and 92 forums from XenForo. If we compare it with migration to vB (181) and XF (142). It means in all migrations cases with vBulletin 51% were to VB, but in XenForo case it was 61%. So XF loses fewer users and gets more users than vBuleltin if you do from/to comparing. In total count vB loses 172 forums, but XenForo only 92.

Really? What's this then?
gConverter-Forum-Migration-statistic-for-SMF.png
This means we've migrated 26 forums from X platform to SMF, but SMF loses 55 forums, they have migrated to other forums.

I'm guessing he only seen the image and not the actual site.
You can find more info in gConverter Forum Migration Statistic page: https://gconverters.com/statistics/

Last edited: