Forum Authority.

DaveL

Habitué
If I was TAZ admin I would delete all of your threads.
You are running a similar site (I think) and promoting it on here as well!
Despite the name, I do believe it is a general discussion forum. Confusing I agree.

Famous

Aspirant
If I was TAZ admin I would delete all of your threads.
You are running a similar site (I think) and promoting it on here as well!
Similar, how? We are not an admin forum, if you read the FA description, it would state clearly what the site is about. There's plenty of forums that have forum in the domain and authority is such a universal word it can't possibly be combined with the sole intent of administration. I thought this site was for creators of all forms of sites, whether that be websites, forums, blogs etc.. The opportunity to show off what a community has to offer on the site whether it be their content, addons, styles, postings etc. I'm failing to see the whole "admin" aspect here now.

DaveL

Habitué
Similar, how? We are not an admin forum, if you read the FA description, it would state clearly what the site is about. There's plenty of forums that have forum in the domain and authority is such a universal word it can't possibly be combined with the sole intent of administration. I thought this site was for creators of all forms of sites, whether that be websites, forums, blogs etc.. The opportunity to show off what a community has to offer on the site whether it be their content, addons, styles, postings etc. I'm failing to see the whole "admin" aspect here now.
I think for me personally the name Forum Authority is more about a forum admin community then a general chat forum.
Also I could not see a description anyway.

Loving the new theme though :tup:

Famous

Aspirant
I think for me personally the name Forum Authority is more about a forum admin community then a general chat forum.
Also I could not see a description anyway.

Loving the new theme though :tup:
The description should be at the bottom of the page. I appreciate your feedback, it is in fact constructive and I respect that.

DaveL

Habitué
The description should be at the bottom of the page. I appreciate your feedback, it is in fact constructive and I respect that.
Thank you. You do have a great theme and some great posting going on. Don't mean to sound harsh in any of my posts, but i've attempted so many forums in the past before I struck gold*. If I can pass any of that knowledge on to help others, then i'm more then happy.
(*Although Gold to me will be copper to others! All depends what you want.)

I would say add something at the top. Let visitors know what your site is about. I never saw it at the bottom, and i'm sure many visitors won't either.