Follow the innovation

fixer

I'm In My Prime
There is a reason why people are flocking to invision community

Coming in 4.5 new club pages .....This basically just gave all your groups their own personal website inside yours.

and an entirely new admin control panel is coming invision blogs have been going crazy

you can’t see the members forum on their website unless you are a member but you are lucky to keep a post on the first page

At one time I had 3 forums on 3 different softwares, now all my sites are in invision best thing I ever done

Joel R

Fan
Clubs is definitely one of the most transformative features I've offered on my site (full disclosure: I don't think all sites would benefit from Clubs, and I think you need to approach it thoughtfully, but if you do it well, it can be one of the most transformative enhancements). There are some huge positives to clubs:
- you attract strong superusers and their followers for a new source of engagement
- you can onboard a huge amount of users all at once for a spike, well above normal organic growth
- you can grow your community beyond your original purpose and mission

It does require you to re-think about your site policies and approach to audience. Instead of being a community that directly engages with users, you're shifting to a platform that empowers other community managers to run their groups.

It's welcome to see these first party changes to clubs.