Resource icon

vBulletin Fluid YouTube/Vimeo BBcodes (auto-created) 1.7

No permission to download

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Fluid YouTube/Vimeo BBcodes (auto-created) - Creates 2 new BBCodes that will allow your users to post YouTube/Vimeo videos in fluid containers.

Overview

This product creates 2 new BBCodes that will allow your users to post YouTube/Vimeo videos in fluid containers, i.e., containers that will dynamically resize if the browser window is resized to always maintain a 16:9 aspect ratio and to maintain left/right margins based on a defined percentage of the parent element's width.

Once installed, instruct your users that they merely need to include the video identifiers within the BBCode tags. For example:...
Read more about this resource...

LenKaiser

Participant
Hey Mark, just installed this on a new 4.2.5 forum install and I noticed that on the forum blocks when I activate and use the Recent Posts widget for the forum that it does not display the video screen as it does in the CMS. Instead it displays the text inserted between BB Code Tags.

Attachments

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Hey Mark, just installed this on a new 4.2.5 forum install and I noticed that on the forum blocks when I activate and use the Recent Posts widget for the forum that it does not display the video screen as it does in the CMS. Instead it displays the text inserted between BB Code Tags.
Yes, the default recent posts widget does not parse BBCodes. I have an addon that does though:

https://theadminzone.com/threads/forum-sideblock-recent-posts-with-bbcodes-parsed.145136/