fixer - TAZ Protagonist

fixer

I'm In My Prime
My reputation precedes me.

Often times I interject when I see two members disagreeing and I'm able to quickly defuse the situation.

Known as an Expert in Grammar and Spelling I am regularly praised for professionalism and a true role model for proper etiquette as a valued poster on the site I pride my self on every post being of truth and on topic with the discussion.

:eek:

I'm 38 Married 20 Years, 1 son 15years old, work full time as a Lean Spec for the 2nd largest chemical company in the world, been there for 18 years, build websites as a hobby, I've built 4 of the largest diesel truck forums online, selling one for $85,000. I have been developing online communities for years and have used every major software, I have written add-ons for vb 3 that thousands are still using today. I often dabble in design work when I'm bored. I've been in every major Diesel Magazine in either a featured article 12 pages or in full-page form, A website of mine and I was featured on National Television, on Dateline NBC as a focus for the Diesel Truck Enthusiast "hobby" that peaked a few years ago. The site spawned a teeshirt business that was turning $30,000 in profit every year with no advertising, we had over 300 teeshirt designs. When I sold the site I was locked under a non compete for 5 years so went AWOL from the internet. When I returned the online landscape had changed, I quickly learned Facebook was king and I only develop communities that are outside the community standards for Facebook.

My Main Community is https://www.mymilitia.com
My Dev Site is https://www.embreyenterprise.com

So......AMA

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Why “fixer” for your username?

When I started trying to unite the far right wing militiamen they always "fingered" me as FBI, Especially when I started building a database of all the strongholds in the USA. my facebook would get hit daily with extreme vetting. I got so fed (no pun) up with everyone turning their backs and calling me a Fed that I decided to own it and came to the conclusion if they were afraid of the feds they must be doing some non-legit stuff anyway. So I changed my online persona (from DieselMinded) to fuel their suspicions ....

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 6.59.20 PM.png

Last edited:

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I know you have a bike (mmmmmmmm motorcycles :love: feel free to post pics again)... if money grew on trees and you had a few of them in your garden, what would be your dream bike to purchase?

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Only 2 questions? well ain't i a big lame-o

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
Only 2 questions? well ain't i a big lame-o

Okay, based on your signature link... Why do you think forum directories still work even though most search engines have been pretty vocal about them causing more harm than good? :p

fixer

I'm In My Prime
It's part of a bigger picture, I have some great ideas to bring forums back, First step is networking and uniting with forums who are more than forums, sites who offer something and do something that keeps members going back. Sadly most forums are dying a slow death... some popular forums have been abandoned by all staff and are just getting filled up with BUY CHEAP JORDAN SHOES and MEET YOUR DREAM GIRL threads.

I want the directory to work like a Facebook Group Search where you look for like-minded people on whatever you're into. Some forums do not have good enough SEO to pop up on Google search or they are private.

People have more than one interest so they can go to a directory and join the sites that pertain to them rather than googling over and over.

In the Future the Plan is to pull member numbers and traffic automatically and have the sites searchable in various ways, showing whos who in the forum landscape.

The site is 100% up to partnerships for even split in all revenue, I would like to have a partner from vb, Xf and IPS so everyone can contribute in their own ways

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Colt 1911 no doubt, nothing is close.

It has seen service in World War I, Mexico, Haiti, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic (twice), Lebanon, World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam, Iran, Grenada, Panama, the Gulf War, the Iraq War and Afghanistan. It has chased bad men from Pancho Villa to Osama Bin Laden.

the 1911 .45 Auto caliber was debuted in a time when Trench Warfare was common ... smaller side arms would wound charging enemy soldiers (who had rifles with bayonets) they would fall forwards into the trenches and still stab you (even tho they were dead) ... however with the 1911 when you shot a charging enemy soldier it blew them off their feet backward and the bodies would stack up creating defense reinforcements as well as keeping dead bodies out of the trenches and you from getting stabbed by a dead man's bayonet.

Colt 1911 the absolute, quintessential, class of it's own, ONE BAD M'FER, The Reason why COCKED AND LOCKED is even a thing...

SalutingEmoji.jpg

0*nqJF8OxkneBIbAJn.jpeg

UteRusw.jpg

(I own 3)

fixer

I'm In My Prime
just ignore this post everyone .... just had to finish making this the most excellent thread on this site of All time

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Glasser-TrumpForeignPolicy.jpg d763c54e13afa539afcf627fb04cf78f980311fb.jpeg main-qimg-a2ae167474b5d9f2f4914cb7d4eac26d-c.jpeg redheadblondebrunette.jpg

Tracy Perry

Opinionated asshat
Something we can agree on :)
I prefer the Kimber's to the Colts. The ones I've owned have just been an overall better build and had more accuracy, even in a shorter barrel version (4.5" Pro CDP).

Apple

Enthusiast
What reality show would you create and which forum members would you have participate and why?

fixer

I'm In My Prime
What reality show would you create and which forum members would you have participate and why?

The show would be women who have to have a decent meal ready for her husband when he gets home from work. All shes got to work with is what ever we put in the cupboards and fridge and has an hour to do it.

Members: all females

Judge: husband (who cares what anyone else thinks?)

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
The show would be women who have to have a decent meal ready for her husband when he gets home from work. All shes got to work with is what ever we put in the cupboards and fridge and has an hour to do it.

Members: all females
I'd so win at that.

Apple

Enthusiast
Way to be controversial, ya little ****e! :ROFLMAO:

You're just being lazy! :morganna:

fixer

I'm In My Prime
i really think that would be awesome. i love women and celebrate our differences a good women can do this all while feeding a baby, helping son with math home work and helping daughter deal with school stress and they get little to no Appreciation for it. society tells us we need to be equal, we are not equal men are good at some things and women are good at somethings and we need to embrace our difference and push forward as a family standing side by side

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
i really think that would be awesome. i love women and celebrate our differences a good women can do this all while feeding a baby, helping son with math home work and helping daughter deal with school stress and they get little to no Appreciation for it. society tells us we need to be equal, we are not equal men are good at some things and women are good at somethings and we need to embrace our difference and push forward as a family standing side by side
It would more likely result in murder lol For the record, I'd dish you up with a plate and a note on it saying "your dinner is in the fridge and the cupboards." ;)