Finding my terms of service in Xenforo?

katavallo

Aspirant
I am in the process of putting together my forum AbilityForums.com and for the life of me I cannot find the settings to change my Terms of Service agreement or Privacy Policy.
Can someone please help me find that setting and tell me where I can find it under? I am using Xenforo.
Thanks in advance!

Bionic Rooster

Adherent
I am in the process of putting together my forum AbilityForums.com and for the life of me I cannot find the settings to change my Terms of Service agreement or Privacy Policy.
Can someone please help me find that setting and tell me where I can find it under? I am using Xenforo.
Thanks in advance!
Try asking here

katavallo

Aspirant
Try asking here
Thanks, I will if I don't get an answer on here first. This forum has been very helpful.

katavallo

Aspirant
You'll find it in the admin panel

A search of the above link will find your answer faster than getting an answer here.
You do not need to be a jerk.
Obviously it is in the admin panel. I am not an idiot.
I searched the link above already and nothing came up. I would not be asking a question if I did not already look for an answer.

Bionic Rooster

Adherent
You do not need to be a jerk.
You don't have to be rude when someone is helping you. If you don't find the advice or suggestions helpful just say so.

Obviously it is in the admin panel. I am not an idiot.
So if you're not an idiot (which I didn't claim you were) how is it you can find it? It's under Phrases or you can search for phrases as well.

I searched the link above already and nothing came up.
Well I guess you didn't search for what you're looking for. Or perhaps you don't have access because you're not registered there?
Anyway it appears to me you don't know how to respectfully request or receive help.
Have a better day.

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
Or perhaps you don't have access because you're not registered there?

I was wondering if the issue was more license related than registration based. We have a number of people who have come here for help because they *can’t* get help on XF.com because they haven’t got a license. And we haven’t got a good way to tell if anyone does...

Bionic Rooster

Adherent
I was wondering if the issue was more license related than registration based. We have a number of people who have come here for help because they *can’t* get help on XF.com because they haven’t got a license. And we haven’t got a good way to tell if anyone does...
I could be wrong but I seem to remember they use to have the use of validation tokens to validate XF license holders?

we_are_borg

Administrator
If you suspect someone not having license you report them to Xenforo. After that you do not have to post anything to that user you can just skip that part, you also do not have to warn others because you have no idea if someone has a valid license. That his username does not appear on Xenforo can just be his way of doing business on the internet.

I think that add-on is not being used at the moment Here on TAZ.