Favorite Cell Phone EVER owned

Mount Zion

Aspirant
Hands down, favorite cell phone you have ever owned?

Mine would be my current phone. It's the Samsung Galaxy S6. Only complaint is battery could be better, but I am always around a charger so it's not a serious issue. Every other aspect of the phone is great,

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge ... Until I apparently threw it against the wall and smashed it in a fit of anger after the Volunteers lost the first game of last season in double overtime. UGH. They got robbed of that game. Bad officiating. ARG!!! Hate when that happens. Anyway - S6 Edge ==> an awesome awesome phone.

J.

Hauyser

illiterate.
I have a Nexus 6P - amazing phone.

I do miss my iPhone 6+

Tracy Perry

Opinionated asshat
Motorola StarTac closely followed by the Motorola v710. Most reliable PHONES with great radios that I've ever owned. BTW, for you youngsters, that's from the era when we used cell phones as actual phones. ;)

Ryan Ashbrook

IPS Developer
My iPhone 5. I do like my 6, but I prefer the smaller size of the 5. I'll probably move to the SE later this year.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
My iPhone 5. I do like my 6, but I prefer the smaller size of the 5. I'll probably move to the SE later this year.
Size is the primary reason for hanging onto my iPhone 4. Unfortunately it no longer takes iOS updates so I've also been looking at the SE.

Samsung Intercept sph-m910

Can't let go of that slide out keyboard...plus I'm grandfathered into a pre-paid unlimited data/txt plan ($25 a month USD). Gonna use this thing til it kicks the bucket for good.

SamsungInterceptSPHm910ManualUserGuideSprintPDFDownload.jpg

lordi

Adherent
Blackberry Gemini 3G :D

I prefer keypad than touchscreen :p

Last edited:

eva2000

Habitué
Only ever owned 3 smart phones with progression being Nokia 6610i > Samsung S2 > Zopo ZP999 > Samsung S7

Samsung S7 gets my vote and helps got 43% discount off it as I traded in my reward points I accumulated for gift card vouchers at JBHifi online store :)

Doctor 404

Developing is Cool
Hands down, Nokia 5200 because of the revolutionary slider feature which was Top Notch when it was released (?

Guinea

Neophyte
Mine would have to be my Iphone 5S, as it is newest and current phone I use. And its still very good compared to the newer Iphone 6 and 6s.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
That's good to hear. I'm getting very close to buying one myself :)

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
I like my Samsung, but the old Motorola flip phones were the best. Not the Razor rubbish, but the likes of the VA76R. You could drive over those and nothing would happen. I would know, I did it myself!