Facebook oAuth Settings

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Trying to fix my facebook login issues having no luck after browsing google.

When i click to associate my account with facebook i get this error

Given URL is not whitelisted in Client OAuth Settings: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

I have tried entering the the URL https://www.facebook.com/connect/login_success.html.
Ive tried my own domain, ive no idea what the hell im meant to put there.

but still get the same error any help please its getting frustrating

Last edited:

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
I finally fixed this FML. Took me over an hour, seems to be a problem people encounter, to avoid any small errors, just copy and paste your site URL into the site URL option under the basic settings an in the oAuth settings to avoid any small changes

SnakeCharmer

Neophyte
Hi, I'm getting this error when I try to log in to Dailymotion via facebook: Given URL is not whitelisted in Client OAuth Settings: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Julia

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Hi, I'm getting this error when I try to log in to Dailymotion via facebook: Given URL is not whitelisted in Client OAuth Settings: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Julia
Have you entered a domain in your app domain?

Ping12345

Neophyte
Hello. Please I'm having the same problem right now. I need help. I'm trying to have an acess with the facebook app: HTC Sense, but the same Error pops out. I need help ASAP

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Hello. Please I'm having the same problem right now. I need help. I'm trying to have an acess with the facebook app: HTC Sense, but the same Error pops out. I need help ASAP
Did you read the 2nd post with the fix I found?

alisonalivia3

Neophyte
I at last settled this FML. Took me over 60 minutes, is by all accounts an issue people experience, to stay away from any little mistakes, simply duplicate and glue your site URL into the site URL alternative under the essential settings an in the oAuth settings to dodge any little changes