Facebook ISP

User2684

Neophyte
I just noticed someone was trying to register on my forum. Check their IP and found out this was Facebook ?

ISP : Facebook
Organization: Facebook

Or is someone using tried to access to my site through Facebook?

Thanks.

User37935

Neophyte

I had this a little while back but no-one here responded with any ideas so we don't know.

At a guess I would say that as login with FB is enabled they're checking that the forum is legit and not trying anything funny with user logins. I think it would be great to have a plugin that detects FB employee registrations and shows them pointless adverts and cat videos.

User2684

Neophyte

I had this a little while back but no-one here responded with any ideas so we don't know.

At a guess I would say that as login with FB is enabled they're checking that the forum is legit and not trying anything funny with user logins. I think it would be great to have a plugin that detects FB employee registrations and shows them pointless adverts and cat videos.

Even if they have tried to register , they would no be able, as my forum requires invitation code prior to join.

MagicalAzareal

Magical Developer

Does Facebook have the time to go after every site which uses FB Logins?