Explain Your Username

Panupat

Habitué
Panu was derived from ancient Sanskrit meaning light or bright.

Pat was derived from older Thai word, Pas-sorn, also meaning light. Specifically, ray of light.

And my avatar is a cartoon hygena

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
I made this name up when I was little and I used it since the days of AIM.

DigNap15

Adherent
Way back when I first got an email address my g/f and I decided to share one.
So we chose 3 letters from my name "Dig" and 3 from hers "Men" so it was Digmen1
Then after about 20 years we split up and I decided that my user name looked a bit gay and I am not so I chnaged it to DigNap15, the Nap being after my hero Napoleon and 15 the year of Waterloo.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Way back when I first got an email address my g/f and I decided to share one.
So we chose 3 letters from my name "Dig" and 3 from hers "Men" so it was Digmen1
Then after about 20 years we split up and I decided that my user name looked a bit gay and I am not so I chnaged it to DigNap15, the Nap being after my hero Napoleon and 15 the year of Waterloo.
Oohhhh so you dig history?

kik0lasi

Aspirant
Well, I must say I dont know exactly the reason. My name is Kiko so it's part of the reason, but the other part was from a email account my mother setup for me when I was little. Dont know why se chose that nick, but I liked it and kept using it everywhere.

Nabix

Self explanitory really. I'm the Lord Of Spoons. . . I rule over a wide array of food groups and come in many shapes in form. I am everywhere yet I am not. I have silver yet I am colored. . . Fear me. . .

Tiger21820

Neophyte
Tiger is my name, and 21820 is my lucky number and/or a check to make sure Tiger is always available as a username!