Resource icon

vBulletin Email Change Alert 1.2

No permission to download

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Email Change Alert - Allows you to be notified whenever a user changes their email address.

Overview:

This product allows you to be notified whenever a user changes their email address. You can choose to have selected users be notified by PM, or to set up a forum in which changes are posted to a specified thread, or both. You set the PM/thread title, and the format of the report.

View attachment 47993

Updates:

Version 1.1:

• Changed PHP hook location so that alert(s) are sent only when everything is...
Read more about this resource...

Stratos

Participant
Hi Mark,
If user has been deleted from forum as I did today, when I try to read the message I had
from the system mod, (That user has changed the email) I have the error:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS total
FROM usernote AS usernote
WHERE userid =;

How to fix it?

Thanks

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
That query isn't part of this product. :D

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Yes you are write, I had a note,
Actually I never get answers here
https://theadminzone.com/threads/ozzmodz-usernote-count-in-postbit-vb4-vb3-8-vb3-7-vb3-6.142016/#post-1078902

Thank you and sorry
Okay, I would try to locate where in that product that particular query exists, and see what variable is supposed to contain the userid. Then wrap the query in a conditional such that the query is made only when there is a valid userid.

Do you have this product installed?

Search Plugins

This makes searching for plugin code much easier, and is a must have for any vB 4. coder, in my opinion.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Yes I have that installed, thank you to bother :)
Okay, good, use that product and search on:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS total

and select Ozzy's product to limit the search...then post the actual query, and I will show you how to edit it...:D

Stratos

Participant
Code:
global $vbulletin;

if ($this->registry->options['ozzmodz_usernote_postbit_active'])
{
    $usernotes = $vbulletin->db->query_first("
        SELECT COUNT(*) AS total
        FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "usernote AS usernote
        WHERE userid = " . $post['userid']
    );

$usernotes2 = vb_number_format($usernotes['total']);

$ozzmodz_usernote_count = vB_Template::create('ozzmodz_usernote_count');
    $ozzmodz_usernote_count->register('usernotes2', $usernotes2);
    $ozzmodz_usernote_count->register('post', $post);

switch ($this->registry->options['ozzmodz_usernote_postbit_location'])
    {
        //case 1: $template_hook['postbit_start'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
        case 2: $template_hook['postbit_userinfo_left'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
        case 3: $template_hook['postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
        case 4: $template_hook['postbit_userinfo_right'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
        case 5: $template_hook['postbit_messagearea_start'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
        case 6: $template_hook['postbit_signature_start'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
        case 7: $template_hook['postbit_signature_end'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
        //case 8: $template_hook['postbit_controls'] .= ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
    }
}
Postbit_display_complete

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Okay, try changing it to this:

PHP:
global $vbulletin;

if ($this->registry->options['ozzmodz_usernote_postbit_active'] AND $post['userid'])
{
   $usernotes = $vbulletin->db->query_first("
       SELECT COUNT(*) AS total
       FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "usernote AS usernote
       WHERE userid = " . $post['userid']
   );

$usernotes2 = vb_number_format($usernotes['total']);

$ozzmodz_usernote_count = vB_Template::create('ozzmodz_usernote_count');
   $ozzmodz_usernote_count->register('usernotes2', $usernotes2);
   $ozzmodz_usernote_count->register('post', $post);

switch ($this->registry->options['ozzmodz_usernote_postbit_location'])
   {
       //case 1: $template_hook['postbit_start'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
       case 2: $template_hook['postbit_userinfo_left'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
       case 3: $template_hook['postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
       case 4: $template_hook['postbit_userinfo_right'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
       case 5: $template_hook['postbit_messagearea_start'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
       case 6: $template_hook['postbit_signature_start'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
       case 7: $template_hook['postbit_signature_end'] .= $ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
       //case 8: $template_hook['postbit_controls'] .= ozzmodz_usernote_count->render(); break;
   }
}

Stratos

Participant
Ok thank you very much, I will change it, I can not test right now, I must have the same situation, I have deleted the messages before asking help.

I appreciate this Mark

Stratos

Participant
I made the same condition with an unregister user, I delete him and it is ok, no error with the change alert message.
Thanks my freind

Stratos

Participant
When ever make an update... What about an option in "thread Notification Type" to put username that will be the owner of the thread.
By default is the same user that changes the email. :) Thanks

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
When ever make an update... What about an option in "thread Notification Type" to put username that will be the owner of the thread.
By default is the same user that changes the email. :) Thanks
Are you using the vB3 version of this product? It would be easy I suppose to give the option to designate a thread author for the threads generated by this product, but what advantage would there be?

Stratos

Participant
Wrong sorry, better someone to remove this to vb4.
All modification that have an option to make thread that I have has an option to put username.
Example, I do not want user to have grow up post with this mod. and the category I have these threads I have there post count.

:)

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Okay, I have moved the posts to the vB4 version product thread. I will add the requested feature soon. :)

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Update - Version 1.2:

• Added setting to allow for the designation of alert thread author userid.

Stratos

Participant
You are a masterpiece :tup:
Tested in vb4.2.0 and in vb4.2.5 with PHP7, excellent in all tests. Thank you very much.