DuelAcademy.Net

Duel Academy is an online community dedicated to helping Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game players.

QwRcY

Aspirant
QwRcY submitted a new Showcase Item:

DuelAcademy.Net

View attachment 39338

- Duel Academy is an ONLINE community dedicated to helping duelists from all around the globe to gather and meet new people, and help each other to improve their dueling skills and gain a new unique experience. Duel Academy has been around since 2009 and we consistently host new events and tournament and present new opportunities for everyone to share something rare with other players.

You could visit us here: http://www.duelacademy.net/
(We promise the link doesn't bite!)

Read more about this showcase item here...

Mitsuru

Aspirant
This was the same site that motivated me to begin my own. Though I don't run Academies or am involved with the YGO Card Game anymore, it's nice to see it's still standing.

QwRcY

Aspirant
This was the same site that motivated me to begin my own. Though I don't run Academies or am involved with the YGO Card Game anymore, it's nice to see it's still standing.

Even tho we are technically a YGO Academy we have moved in a more dynamic direction. We are more a YGO community now rather than a academy but we stuck with the name and theme from the original GX series. We've had plenty of obstacles to overcome but we're still here.

Also it's nice to here we inspired you to go on and male your own forum :)