Question Drama queen helpful?

Jura

Devotee
I am not saying it is something intentional, but drama queen is or at least can be seen as sexist. Maybe a popcorn icon with just "drama" instead.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I am not saying it is something intentional, but drama queen is or at least can be seen as sexist. Maybe a popcorn icon with just "drama" instead.
I've never heard the claim that Drama Queen is a sexist comment.

Jura

Devotee
I think it enforces a stereotype. People sometimes use the term to detract from a woman's right to voice an opinion or to react.

I don't see see the harm in changing it.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
People sometimes use the term to detract from a woman's right to voice an opinion or to react.
If you look around, you'll find the rating has been given to more men than women on TAZ :D

I think it enforces a stereotype. People sometimes use the term to detract from a woman's right to voice an opinion or to react.

You are looking for things where they don't exist. Stop begin so sensitive.

Tefka

Participant
I also think that the Pure Genius smiley should be removed, since it looks like a dude (Einstein), enforcing a stereotype that only dudes can be geniuses. I feel this holds my gender to a higher standard than I feel comfortable with.

Tefka

Participant
Can we have a Gender Draft, like that one Chapelle skit? I think we'd all agree we're cool with "Drama King."

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless

I agree
We'd never have smiley like this on our forum as well or we'd get complaints its offensive
I think Jura's idea of popcorn is good

Last edited:

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
Well I'm actually upset by most of the post ratings as they depict bald people, what about us with hair? Why are you singling us out?! I feel like burning something down!!!

TJA

Resident Sheep Fondler
Are these offensive? :D

If you think yes, you need to get a life and lighten up ffs!!