Question Drama queen helpful?

Sheldon

Fan
Not sure if it's aimed at me... but considering this is the only site I visit that staff calls me a dip****, says I am involved in "douchebaggery", etc... (even though I am certain the excuse will now be "I never named anyone")(for those of you wondering, man up, get your big girl panties on, whatever it may be... if you want to call someone out, do it by name, don't beat around the bushes like you are in 2nd grade) I feel I can at least respond to why I rate things the one I do.

It's simple really.

I read something, I rate it how I feel it should be rated. There is no spree. If I see utter garbage being spewed left and right, I'll rate it how I see fit. Every "drama queen" rating I have given, I gave it simply because that post was "oh so dramatic" it my eyes. The two I gave that did not deserve it, have been removed. If I read a post and its funny, guess what... I "funny" it. If other ratings fit, they get the rating I feel they deserved.

I enjoy Post Ratings. I don't enjoy talking to people. I prefer to rate the majority of times because I don't feel the need to say anything else.

TL;DR

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Sure, why not :D
Do-si-dos???
jccookies.gif

J.

Justin

*Insert witty title here*
Now now...let's not turn this into something its not. No more further bashing members please.

The question to remain on topic is whether members find the drama queen help/hurtful. Now I'd like to know, is anyone actually wanting this vote to be removed or just complaining because it seems like a negative rating?

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
. Now I'd like to know, is anyone actually wanting this vote to be removed or just complaining because it seems like a negative rating?
Remove the DQ rating and I'll remove your hands :p

PoetJC

Now now...let's not turn this into something its not. No more further bashing members please.

The question to remain on topic is whether members find the drama queen help/hurtful. Now I'd like to know, is anyone actually wanting this vote to be removed or just complaining because it seems like a negative rating?
It does feel negative...when it's misused! Of course the concept of 'misuse' is completely in the eye of the beholder.
But these stats here seem to show utter contempt for one's fellow boardmates!

contempt.png

J.

Jake

Developer
You've given out 20 - either a lot of people are over dramatic or your over sensitive ;)

A good portion of them were split between 2 people. One was just to mess with Danielx64, and I have already removed that one as it was just a joke as a reply to the 'Looks like I been flying under the radar :)' post. A couple were to people who were complaining about petty things, but other than that it's pretty much evenly spread between two users.

Sheldon

Fan
But these stats here seem to show utter contempt for one's fellow boardmates!

Again, if I see overly dramatic posts (98% of yours that I run across), they will be labeled as such.

Every time you feel the need to point out you got a DQ rating, sure, that is a being a drama queen (and I have rated it as such).
Every time you point out you dot a DQ rating from a "dipsh-it", sure, that is being a drama queen (and I have rated it as such).
Every time you feel the need to justify stealing an add-on and claim that you were merely testing it, and yearning for acceptance that you did it, that is a drama queen (and I have rated it as such).

If you'd like me to go post by post through them, I don't mind. Not that I need to actually give a reason, but just to show that I do have my reason.

TL;DR

Danielx64

Developer
A good portion of them were split between 2 people. One was just to mess with Danielx64, and I have already removed that one as it was just a joke as a reply to the 'Looks like I been flying under the radar :)' post. A couple were to people who were complaining about petty things, but other than that it's pretty much evenly spread between two users.
TBH, I didn't mind that DQ as I knew that you were having a bit of fun :)

PoetJC

Again, if I see overly dramatic posts (98% of yours that I run across), they will be labeled as such.

Every time you feel the need to point out you got a DQ rating, sure, that is a being a drama queen (and I have rated it as such).
Every time you point out you dot a DQ rating from a "dipsh-it", sure, that is being a drama queen (and I have rated it as such).
Every time you feel the need to justify stealing an add-on and claim that you were merely testing it, and yearning for acceptance that you did it, that is a drama queen (and I have rated it as such).

If you'd like me to go post by post through them, I don't mind. Not that I need to actually give a reason, but just to show that I do have my reason.

TL;DR

Justify your contempt for others if you must.
And feel free to search all 15,000+ of my posts and DQ them if you like. It's contemptible - but it should amuse.
Great Timberlake tune btw. Class act = that guy :whistle:

J.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I could have sworn you said it was black previously, or maybe that was someone else talking about something different o_O
It depends on the day.. I collected a soul or two earlier, so I'm feeling pretty good. Tomorrow... it'll probably be black .. Saturday I may possibly be heartless. I'll write up a heart report and let you know the 7 day forecast!

Seawind

Participant
I still believe that it's the only post status on here that basically condones purposefully winding up another user. That's not saying it should be removed, just saying if we have "drama queen" then why not add "moaner" and "change the record" as further provocative ratings ;)

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I still believe that it's the only post status on here that basically condones purposefully winding up another user. That's not saying it should be removed, just saying if we have "drama queen" then why not add "moaner" and "change the record" as further provocative statuses ;)
They can be arranged you know :D
And feel free to search all 15,000+ of my posts and DQ them if you like.
Jacquii.. Jacquii.. you gotta admit.. that was just a little bit dramatic :sneaky: