Selling Domains: animenetwork.org & wemade.org

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Details on these forums and their present activity? i may be intereated.

Chris

Administrator
Can you be a bit clear in your listing? The domain or the attached community they are pointing to.

JoyFreak

Enthusiast
I will update the first post later on when I’m on the desktop to make it much clearer. But yes it’s only the domains I’m selling.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
ooohhh I thought it was a community. I misread, sorry. Nevermind.

JoyFreak

Enthusiast
Okay, I can't update the first post so here goes an update for future enquires.

I am ONLY selling the two domains: animenetwork.org and wemade.org

Neither of these two come with a forum, a community or a licence. It is ONLY the domain in which I am selling.

They are both great domains, one being related to anime and the other could be an organisation in relation to anything. i.e "We made a dream organisation" etc.

I do have a Woltlab licence, so if you are interested in creating a forum/community then I am happy to sell the licence with the domain and do a discount for you for buying both. The Woltlab licence comes with 2 other add-on licence, gallery and blog (optional) but again, I am happy to add to the licence and give you a huge discount!

Contact me and offer and I will work around that.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
I never actually used woltlab before. What price would you set?

JoyFreak

Enthusiast
I'm selling all 3 licences for a whopping discount of $75.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Oh hot damn thats a pretty good deal but I will need to think on it with nobody to really receuit and forums on the decline.

JoyFreak

Enthusiast
Oh hot damn thats a pretty good deal but I will need to think on it with nobody to really receuit and forums on the decline.
I’ll chuck in one of the domains above and round it to $100 for you so you’re all set. You just need hosting but I can recommend some for you. Anyway think about it and let me know. The domain has been renewed for another year as of recent.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Slick, might just do that but I wouldn't need 3 licenses. Thanks!