Do you like the MSN search?

64North

geospatially inclined
MSN is still second after Google on my pages, but I have started using them for my own searches. MSN adds pages to their system significantly faster than Google does, and for that they are getting my search "business".

Solaris

Thinker...
MSN is good and working for me as long as I keep a constant flow of incoming links to my site...decrease that number and the number of visitors from MSN will soon plummet.

Gary Bolton

Aspirant
I like MSN purely because it always seems to list my site in the first 2 pages. Maybe thats because I have a ".co.uk" domain. :jiggy:

Leilani

Fan
Gary Bolton said:
I like MSN purely because it always seems to list my site in the first 2 pages. Maybe thats because I have a ".co.uk" domain. :jiggy:
Same with me :D

comperr

Master Admin
Actually MSN and google are rouphly the same speed, but google has more pages. I am ok with MSN if google does not work for a certain search, which is very rare. I am pretty much a GOOGLE person though.

2peu

Participant
MSN is the only one that really indexed my forum ok. In 4 month Google didn't even indexed 1 page and yahoo keeps adding and removing pages every day.
Unfortunate, in my country, google is no.1 search engine. :(

Puddleduck

Participant
MSN search gives me good rankings for several relevant search terms, as well as having an up to date collection of my pages. I see Googlebot a lot, but MSNbot seems to get more work done on my forum. Maybe it's because we're so small.

Jimfiz

Fan
over a year with my forum, google still hates me, msn is ok, and Yahoo loves me

maxmasti

Enthusiast
Ya i like when my site index in msn first :D but for search my fingers know wht to type "GOOGLE" :D:D