Django based forum

Flametree

Neophyte
I am looking for a forum preferably django based which can be hosted on our website, as well as on our Android app. Are there any tapatalk supported forums available in django which are stable and can be directly plugged in as a app on our existing project. Help is highly appreciated.

rafalp

Desu Ex
If you are looking for Django forum, there are two options:

DjangoBB and Misago (of which I'm author ;))

Flametree

Neophyte
Is there some resources available where in i can integrate misago with my android application natively. My objective behind having django forum, i will be able to easily integrate other django apps with the forum from my existing project.
I thought of using django tapatalk in order to communicate. Please suggest if any other mechanisms are available

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Are there any tapatalk supported forums available in django which are stable and can be directly plugged in as a app on our existing project. Help is highly appreciated.
I'm not sure if this is the question you've asked. But I do not believe Tapatalk supports the DJango platform.
If DJango has RSS feeds though -- which surely it should?... -- it may be an option for you.
HTH. And personally - I'm a fan of TT. So are its hundreds of thousands of users. ;)

J.

rafalp

Desu Ex
Django is framework for writing web apps. To get RSS feeds in it, you need to plug your models into Django's "syndication" app, or implement RSS yourself.