Resource icon

Universal DiZ Siggy

Greg

TAZ Rookie
First one is haphazard and all over the place, and the render is way too unblended.

Second one is much better, has a bit of depth and flow, and the colors aren't atrocious. It looks LQ, however... the render looks blurry. I'd probably try to sharpen the render and redefine the focal to be a bit stronger, and I'd also work with dodge and burn tools to put some lighting into the sig- you already have a light source. Oh, and the text is good. Nice job.

Eric J.

Aspirant
Thanks for the rate. I used darken with a couple layers of the render to try and make it look like it was blurred from the sun, as if it was real. :/ Stupid right? xD

Greg

TAZ Rookie
Well, it's not necessarily stupid, but with the way the render is it's incorrect. If you want to darken, I'd probably use burn or a layer set on soft light while painting black. However, the blurriness blends it in too much.

Joshy

Developer
They're quite good but you should try sharpening your render. The quality between the background and the render is making an obvious difference.

Eric J.

Aspirant
Um, well, sharpening the render wouldn't help that any, it would actually make it stand out more :/