Discussion Hub - General Discussion Community With A Blast To The Past

datrue_canadian

Haters gunna hate.
Launched site on May 30, making it past 2300 posts today. I think we are making some pretty good progress!

Taylor J

Fan
I would suggest to place the entire "Discussion Hub Central" node at the very bottom, just an opinion of mine that the main forum subjects should always be seen first.

datrue_canadian

Haters gunna hate.
Hey Taylor J ! Thanks for the feedback :). I replied to you over at DH and we will definitely give your suggestion a try :).

Cheers!

knockedAbove

Aspirant
Wow! Thanks for the feedback!
You earned it.

I have a new forum idea that I'm considering creating. If I do, I would important the styles from my current forum (link in signature) and then slightly tweak them to look a little more unique. But now that I have seen yours, I may aim for something much more similar to yours than mine. (Don't get me wrong; I LOVE what my designer did for my forum.)

zappaDPJ

Administrator
I agree with the sentiments already expressed here, you have a really engaging design. If a designer had suggested some of the elements you've used I would have probably thought twice but as a whole everything on your site slots together so well it's almost a work of art. I particularly like the Members page, an often neglected area. This definitely one of the most appealing designs I've seen in quite a while :)