Seeking Developer wanted

Hostboard

Aspirant
Looking for someone who knows vBulletin inside out to continue adding functionality to my one of a kind system. Primarily the work will be within the current custom plugin that makes the site what it is, but also might entail customizing other plugins or merging them into mine to better suite the site's needs/functionality.

ips_doug

Enthusiast
Looking for someone who knows vBulletin inside out to continue adding functionality to my one of a kind system. Primarily the work will be within the current custom plugin that makes the site what it is, but also might entail customizing other plugins or merging them into mine to better suite the site's needs/functionality.
What version of vb are we talking about? I am very familiar with vb 3 and 4.

Hostboard

Aspirant
I am working on 4.2.5 that is partially edited to work with PHP 7.2+. Hostboard is a forum (community) hosting system. Our custom control panel gives the "owner" the ability to manage their community as we have ported many ACP functions to the HBCP allowing individual control of each community. this project is the continued development of this function.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
I know it very well, but never actually made an addon for it. Sorry.