Resource icon

Universal Dancing Bans 2014-11-09

No permission to download

Shelley

Tazmanian
Last edited by a moderator:

CM404

Adherent
Shelley, these are fantastic. They also remind me (somewhat) of 'dancing' sticks of deodorant. :nuhuh:

Shelley

Tazmanian
I could never say for sure what they are. I refer to them as "Dancing Bans" that way I know what to look for when documenting my psds.

CM404

Adherent
It's apparently one of the more popular brands in the United States, yet I have never heard of it. :D

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Chris Martin said:
It's apparently one of the more popular brands in the United States, yet I have never heard of it. :p
So what you're saying there is you don't wear deodorant..... explains the smell around here sometimes ..........:D

I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!.. I know :p.... but you just walked right into that one :D *runs away*

CM404

Adherent
Azhria Lilu said:
So what you're saying there is you don't wear deodorant..... explains the smell around here sometimes ..........:D

I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!.. I know :p.... but you just walked right into that one :D *runs away*
LOL, I did indeed walk (or, run) right into that. 'Au Naturale', baby. :p

Shelley

Tazmanian
These came about from a some I seen on the net so I designed my own variations. I wasn't sure what they where when i first clapped my eyes on the other variations and I still don't. If you say they are deodorant sticks then that's what they are. ;)