Crimes you commit?

Nebulous

Carpe diem
We all ain't perfect. Sometimes we speed while driving, jaywalk, eat a grape or two at the grocery store, or... :dontknow:

No matter how small or big....

What crimes do you regularly commit?

Wes of StarArmy

Adherent
Consuming dairy while not taking a Lactaid pill. Milk and I don't get along as well as we did when I was young.

Why a crime: Can create a hostile environment :p

zappaDPJ

Administrator
We are supposed to cut old driving licenses in half and return them to the Driver and Vehicle licensing Agency in the UK. I have no idea if it's actually a crime not but I shred mine and throw them in the bin.

How rock and roll is that!

FTL

Adherent
I had BT as my ISP on three separate occasions. This is a crime, isn't it?

Thankfully, it's easy to avoid them nowadays.

FTL

Adherent
LOL! At least it wasn't TalkTalk, that would be a capital offense :eek:
Hell yeah, that would be an unspeakable crime! Thankfully, it's been well over a decade since I was last with BT.

sactown

Enthusiast
The interesting part of this question is it doesn’t say which jurisdiction and I also wonder about in what time. Here’s some things in my life that would get me fined, arrested and/or imprisoned or worse in some other countries or jurisdictions or in other times in history:

-be in a multi-racial marriage;
-drive on the right side of the road;
-burn firewood;
-say disparaging things about the govt regime;;
-attend church;
-possess ivory;
-own a gun;
-hunt;
-remodel my kitchen myself;
-collect rainwater;
-run my AC below 80°F;
-change the car oil at home (well that one is likely illegal here, but the local govt knows enforcement is a lost cause and has special ways to collect the used oil with the recycling bins)
-rip out the lawn and grow food instead;

I’m sure it is a really long list of things I do that are or have been crimes in various places.

Last edited:

therealbourne

Aspirant
It's a crime in about half of the states in the US to sell unpasteurized milk to customer that wants it.

Land of the free.... but it's OK because the government is just making sure you don't eat something that could give you food poisoning.

Hey let's ban cigarettes.

Americans: ITS MY BODY AND I CAN PUT WHAT I WANT IN IT!!!

sactown

Enthusiast
It's a crime in about half of the states in the US to sell unpasteurized milk to customer that wants it.

Land of the free.... but it's OK because the government is just making sure you don't eat something that could give you food poisoning.

The work around is selling shares of the cow which entitles you to receive the milk you own.

southernlady

Devotee

Little less than half the states. https://www.realmilk.com/real-milk-legal-map/