Credit due where credit is due! JacquiiDesigns I can not say enough!

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Over the years I have had a long lasting friendship with PoetJC. And I am disabled and can not work and I am on a limited budget. But she always works with me and I pay a fair price that I am extremely happy with. And this time she went above and beyond to help me with my latest website!

https://www.themcnation.com runs wordpress and xenforo. And believe it or not the website is using a free wordpress skin and a free xenforo skin. And they were customized by PoetJC and the customization is so good that most people don't even know that it's two different software running the website.

All I can say if you want extreme high quality work done on your website, hit up PoetJC @JacquiiDesigns. She works with all budget ranges and will have your website looking like a million bucks!

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
I am glad to hear things worked out to your satisfaction, and I am happy to see you are posting to give a good review. So often we (sites in general) hear only when there is a problem, and it's nice to also hear from users when things go well.

Gus

Enthusiast
Your website looks okay, a bit too bright for my tastes, but I'm glad you're happy with it.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
Perfect for a Minecraft style, though - my kids play it all the time.. there's lots of green :D
Yep, that's the only reason why I made it green is because of Minecraft. Otherwise I would have made it blue and white. :)

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Over the years I have had a long lasting friendship with PoetJC. And I am disabled and can not work and I am on a limited budget. But she always works with me and I pay a fair price that I am extremely happy with. And this time she went above and beyond to help me with my latest website!

https://www.themcnation.com runs wordpress and xenforo. And believe it or not the website is using a free wordpress skin and a free xenforo skin. And they were customized by PoetJC and the customization is so good that most people don't even know that it's two different software running the website.

All I can say if you want extreme high quality work done on your website, hit up PoetJC @JacquiiDesigns. She works with all budget ranges and will have your website looking like a million bucks!
OMG OMG OMG!!! aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_7BNL.gif
What a pleasant surprise Soulwatcher!!! I truly thank you for your kind words and the public shoutout! Much appreciation. I'm really glad you like the graphics. And absolutely - I understand how it is to be on a tight budget. I myself am on tight budget. So I'm happy to help out at a very fair price whenever I can. So I appreciate ya. I've just posted in your XF post - so I'll copy/paste a bit of the response:

Soulwatcher said:
PoetJC @:JacquiiDesigns.com. I am on disability and I don't have a lot of money and she gave me a fair price that I was more than happy with. And she works with all budgets, hit her up if you want your website to look awesome.
PoetJC said:
Thanks so much @Gregory Lynn! I truly appreciate the vote of confidence. But I might say that I think you've done a superb job in customizing the XF color scheme to match the WP frontend. The graphics look really great onsite. Just one thing if I may though. Your search form on the XF install has a kinda greyed-out placeholder. Use the following code to change the color so it doesn't blend in to the green. Add this to your EXTRA.css

Code:
::-webkit-input-placeholder { /* Chrome/Opera/Safari */
  color: #ffffff;
  font-weight:bold;
  font-style: normal;
}
::-moz-placeholder { /* Firefox 19+ */
}
:-ms-input-placeholder { /* IE 10+ */
}
:-moz-placeholder { /* Firefox 18- */
}
To see the following result:
attachFull155060

At anyrate - the site looks great. Again - Thanks so much for the kind words!
Cheers from Tennessee.

J.
So Greg = Be sure to add the EXTRA.css code so that the search form text is not greyed-out. It'll look a bit better.
Again though, thanks so much for the surprising and extremely flattering comments! Much love to you my friend. Muah! :sweeties:

Your website looks okay, a bit too bright for my tastes, but I'm glad you're happy with it.
Ha. The green is very bright right...
But that's what Soulwatcher was going for, as the green matches the Minecraft niche to a T.

Always good to hear when people are pleased with someones work.
I can tell you it also makes the person smile when they read these things.
OMG Paul M - I'm having a bit of a tedious day kinda coming from a long, tedious weekend.
So - to log in to TAZ and see this post = Kinda made my day & smile as bright as the green of Greg's website/forum design LOL :D

Jacquii has been my #1 go-to for graphics for a few years. With good reason. Your review is spot-on.
Thanks @Anton - I know I've done a few designs for you over the years, including the banner that had the confederate flag in it!!! I got a little bit of hell from a few people for that design LOL - but it was an absolute thrill. The design was really nice and just knowing that you requested my services personally for the task is a bit of positive affirmation that some of the stuff I do is appreciated. So thanks for the affirmation! Cheers dude.

+1 Jacquii's done some good work for my company.
Thanks mysiteguy for the nice words! Still wondering if the HGC people are going to eventually decide to upgrade their WP framework for something a bit more sleek and feature-rich. If yes = Be sure to contact me. I'm happy to assist!

So anyway -thanks so very much for all the nice compliments.
It has truly made this ol' gal's day!!! aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_RUQN.gif

J.

Anton Chigurh

Ultimate Badass
Thanks @Anton - I know I've done a few designs for you over the years, including the banner that had the confederate flag in it!!! I got a little bit of hell from a few people for that design LOL - but it was an absolute thrill. The design was really nice and just knowing that you requested my services personally for the task is a bit of positive affirmation that some of the stuff I do is appreciated. So thanks for the affirmation! Cheers dude.
Just for edification for the reader, here is the banner described:

ausmessageboards.com_images_misc_redneck_clubhouse2g.jpg

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Just for edification for the reader, here is the banner described:

View attachment 47903
Ha! I still think it looks great.
I won't get into the politics of it all - but it's a pretty sweet header design.
Only thing missing is a really sexy-hot, shirtless redneck dude. Oh! But that's a HAYUGE truck yehehehee. :tup:

J.

Soulwatcher

Devotee
I toned down the bright green to something a little darker And I played around with the colors. And I added the Flat Awesome + skin.