Coolest Zoints Profile Contest!!

Zerce

Enthusiast
Wtf? I don't mean to be mean or anything but I don't think this is "fair" I personally think that my profile could have won at least 5th place http://scuworm.zoints.com and I spent enough time on it to make it win at least something

ATARI

Habitué
Tachu said:
Wtf? I don't mean to be mean or anything but I don't think this is "fair" I personally think that my profile could have won at least 5th place http://scuworm.zoints.com and I spent enough time on it to make it win at least something

Overconfident any? :biglaugh:

Congratulations to all the winners. Good job all!

my3shadows

Adherent
nitr021 said:
ty, but i think we should all respect whoever tried and didn't get nominated

I agree, there's some awesome ones out there. :yup:

Thanks TAZ for doing the contest!! :)

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
my3shadows said:
I agree, there's some awesome ones out there. :yup:

Thanks TAZ for doing the contest!! :)
Your welcome, but most of the credit goes to David and his team. We're happy to have the chance to collaborate with them to bring you this preview of the Zoints profile system and what will become Web 2.0 for forums!

Calash

Habitué
/* does the happy dance, then falls down

Congratz to everybody. Love Dawns profile...the colors work perfectly :)

Music Man

Keep Music Alive
Congrats to all the winners and all who participated. It was a lot of fun to judge these and see some very original and great looking profiles. Thanks again to David for making this contest possible. :)

Bhavesh Ramburn

Quantity Surveyor
The Sandman said:
Your welcome, but most of the credit goes to David and his team. We're happy to have the chance to collaborate with them to bring you this preview of the Zoints profile system and what will become Web 2.0 for forums!
Thanks again
Congrats to all the winners and all who participated. It was a lot of fun to judge these and see some very original and great looking profiles. Thanks again to David for making this contest possible. :)

ty

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
There were some awesome profile styles out there and it was very hard to select five favourites.

Congrats to all of you (told you that you had talent, didn't I, Nitro? - and now you can look at that vb templating system for yourself :) all stylists are gonna have to start worrying :D)

Bhavesh Ramburn

Quantity Surveyor
AzhriaLilu said:
There were some awesome profile styles out there and it was very hard to select five favourites.

Congrats to all of you (told you that you had talent, didn't I, Nitro? - and now you can look at that vb templating system for yourself :) all stylists are gonna have to start worrying :D)
Thanks, alot
I mean it. Once I get a hang of the template system, ill sure will donate a new template to TAZ for being such a great resource site.

Thanks again azhria to help me see which one of my templates were good enough

thanks to all reviewrs

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
nitr021 said:
Thanks, alot
I mean it. Once I get a hang of the template system, ill sure will donate a new template to TAZ for being such a great resource site.

I think that'd be awesome - in my humble opinion TAZ could do with more choice :)

Thanks again azhria to help me see which one of my templates were good enough

I think you knew which one was the best, you just needed confirmation :) Have faith in your abilities. You have a lot of talent!

shellspeare

Uninteresting
Congratulations to all the winners and well done all the entrants. Very hard choice, they're all fantastic :)

Littlebit

Aspirant
Wow! I never ever thought I'd win. I never win... wow. I'm in shock. I feel like it's my birthday! :gift:
Thank you very much for everything. :wave:

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
Littlebit said:
Wow! I never ever thought I'd win. I never win... wow. I'm in shock. I feel like it's my birthday! :gift:
Thank you very much for everything. :wave:
Alright! We finally got you to post! :p

Littlebit

Aspirant
I know I know. I can't tell you how embarrassed I am. Zoints brought me back here and ... and have a lot of catching up to do now don't I? :worship: