ComeChat - Retro Chat, Updated.

DaveL

Habitué
Hey everyone, would love your views on my new venture! Can see a few new chatters have signed up, but not sure whether they are people from here. (Except Abizaga !)

I know from about 7pm (UK Time) we tend to get quite a few chatters online. Would be great to see some of you and give it a chance to test with a multitude of users online at the same time!

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Ahahaa You saw that I've been popping in! Yeah I really dig your chatroom!

DaveL

Habitué
Ahahaa You saw that I've been popping in! Yeah I really dig your chatroom!
Thanks Abizaga - We seem to have quite a few members now, but on at various times! Luckily it pans out well in the evening UK time when we have people on then!
Due to the timings, it's one of those kind of things that's a lot harder to promote compared to a forum!

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Thanks Abizaga - We seem to have quite a few members now, but on at various times! Luckily it pans out well in the evening UK time when we have people on then!
Due to the timings, it's one of those kind of things that's a lot harder to promote compared to a forum!
Yeah its funny because most times I popped in I was alone and it made me sad :(

DaveL

Habitué
Yeah its funny because most times I popped in I was alone and it made me sad :(

Everytime i've popped on i've seen you've been online, but missed you! Luckily a few others were on last night when you visited!

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Everytime i've popped on i've seen you've been online, but missed you! Luckily a few others were on last night when you visited!
Yeah you have some really cool people in your community and staff team!

DaveL

Habitué
Yeah you have some really cool people in your community and staff team!
Thank you!
Al lot have come over from the other chat we used to use. It's not a very nice enviroment there at the moment, so as people come across they see it as a breath of fresh air!

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Thank you!
Al lot have come over from the other chat we used to use. It's not a very nice enviroment there at the moment, so as people come across they see it as a breath of fresh air!
I heard you used to use Lycos or someyhing like that right?

DaveL

Habitué
I heard you used to use Lycos or someyhing like that right?

Yeah, used Lycos from 2001-2003, then came back in 2017. Over the last 8 months the management has gone to pot, a right power struggle. Plus in 2020 it's still only properly useable on a PC/Laptop.
Along with rising costs if you wanted to do things that were free before.

Abizaga

I am a tuna sandwich!
Yeah, used Lycos from 2001-2003, then came back in 2017. Over the last 8 months the management has gone to pot, a right power struggle. Plus in 2020 it's still only properly useable on a PC/Laptop.
Along with rising costs if you wanted to do things that were free before.
Oof that kind of sucks. It's always rough to see a beloved community fall to corruption and in-fighting :(