Resource icon

Universal ColorRanks 2014-11-09

No permission to download
FullMetalBabe submitted a new resource:

ColorRanks - ColorRanks

Preview:
ai45.tinypic.com_xatoqo.png

Description: 10 Colorful and diverse ranks for your forum or website. You could use this pack for any software, all .png. If you need any additional ranks or edits feel free to post them here.

Conditions of use: This pack may be used on forums, websites but cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shelley

Tazmanian
Beautiful Ranks FMB. :p

I really like the vibrancy you've implemented in these. Another excellent design. ;)

Noles

paypal+
I like the style and look of them, I just need some slight color adjustments. Could you change the color "Moderator" has > to "Administrator", the color "Designer" has > to "Moderator", and the color that "Banned!" has > to "Member".

Thanks.

And what color do you want banned? I have a bit much in my hands so I will change the colors when I have time.

Noles

paypal+
FullMetalBabe said:
And what color do you want banned? I have a bit much in my hands so I will change the colors when I have time.
Then banned one I don't need re-colored, just "Administrator", "Moderator", and "Member". :)

Noles

paypal+
Hey thanks so much. Also, do you think you could make me one that says "Reviewer" with the same color/style you used for "Coder"? Thanks. :(

By the way, what # is that orange color?