CoinIMP

Hostboard

Enthusiast
Has anyone tried to implement CoinIMP on their site? Since AdSense dropped me, and have had pretty poor luck with Skimlinks, Vigilink, and others I am looking for alternative revenue streams...

Chris

Administrator
Have you tried pushing premium memberships? Almost in your face type of memberships?
I know someone who has been successful with that type of push, example: https://www.valvereplacement.org/

Why were you banned from Adsense? Can you apply to other places such as Ad Thrive, Ezoic, etc?

Hostboard

Enthusiast
As a forum hosting system, I do have adult communities which Adsense frowns upon. I did code and block out those areas so Adsense would not appear in those areas, but they still cut me out (we were generating an easy $400+ a month with them). Hostboard technically for what it does was built to be an ala cart type of system. Unfortunately the system has yet to be developed in that direction. In respect to premium membership, because of what Hostboard is/does that model does not fit without a complete revamp in direction. Though this did spur an idea in ditching ala cart and just do a 1 subscription price for all.

I have not looked at the locations you mentioned... Time to go look :)

MagicalAzareal

Magical Developer
As a forum hosting system, I do have adult communities which Adsense frowns upon. I did code and block out those areas so Adsense would not appear in those areas, but they still cut me out (we were generating an easy $400+ a month with them). Hostboard technically for what it does was built to be an ala cart type of system. Unfortunately the system has yet to be developed in that direction. In respect to premium membership, because of what Hostboard is/does that model does not fit without a complete revamp in direction. Though this did spur an idea in ditching ala cart and just do a 1 subscription price for all.

I have not looked at the locations you mentioned... Time to go look :)
Are they all on subdomains? It might be worth putting the adult ones on their own domain.

Hostboard

Enthusiast
We looked at sub-domains very early on when we first migrated from UBB to vBulletin. Unfortunately it is against the EULA and would require individual licenses for each sub-domain. This would be very cost prohibited.

Thank you for the input :)