Code Forum Community

TLChris

Administrator
Congrats on such a milestone. Do you have any tips or wish to share any keys to your success so far?

Malcolm

Aspirant
Congrats on such a milestone. Do you have any tips or wish to share any keys to your success so far?
Thank you. Best advice I could give would be advertising by word of mouth like Discord and just keep at it.

Malcolm

Aspirant
Hello All,

Code Forum is looking for 2-3 candidates to fill our Community Engagement and social media positions - these positions are needed more than ever as we are now at the next stage in our growth. If you are interested in being CE (moderator) please let me know.

Malcolm

Aspirant
Code Forum continues to grow! We are fast approaching 600+ registered members and have officially brought on an additional staff member. We are going to start bringing on community events and host more coding challenges shortly!

Also please feel free to give us some constructive feedback to improve our website. :)

You can join Code Forum by going to https://codeforum.org (Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, if not please remove link).