Co Authors on an article

Philpug

Participant
We are building an article section and is there a way to set it up so there is more than one author? Some times we have articles that have more than one person writing it.

Threadloom

Administrator
Are you using the AMS addon or using Wordpress?

I haven't seen that ability with the AMS addon, but I'm sure Bob could answer for sure.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
XenPorta Pro has a section for authors and you list many with attributes and mini-bio that can be added to each article depending on the layout and added via the AdminCP. It's a really brilliant modification if you ask me. Don't know if you'd be interested in that or not - but it's definitely an option.

Ooops. Scratch that ... I think I misunderstood the actual question. You're asking if you can have say 2-3 authors listed as an author of a single piece? Hmmm. I'm not sure about that functionality. Which script are you using to populate your articles section?

J.

Philpug

Participant
@ForumCube built this for us when we migrated to XF2.x They did a great job and it fits what we need.

haqzore

Devotee
If it's custom / bespoke code, you're definitely going to have to ask the creator.

sanction9

Enthusiast
There's this addon by Xon, if anyone else is looking for something similar: