Resource icon

Universal Clean Ranks 2014-11-11

No permission to download
FullMetalBabe submitted a new resource:

Clean Ranks - Clean Ranks

Preview
ai283.photobucket.com_albums_kk303_BioAlchemistBabe_preview_5.png
Description: 14 diverse ranks for your forum or website. You could use this pack for any software, they're all in PNG format.
Conditions of use: This pack may be used on forums, websites but cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the author....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
o.o Because sponsors get front seat, premium members donate to the site yet sponsors give and get something in exchange, which I thought "front seat" would be a really good way to "explain".

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

CM404 said:
Your user title should be "Graphics Goddess". Fantastic work. ;)
Lol, thanks.

Tom said:
Oh, okay. But premium members give and get something in return too. :)
Welps, you don't really get my point. Premium members get smaller perks, meanwhile sponsors are benefiting from both the small perks and additional perks which contribute to their site such as advertisement of their sites and so on. Premium members do not get this, they get other perks like additional graphics, styles, more space for siggy, avy, or PM, etc yet sponsors get all that and more.

Just for your information, I'm not saying that's what you get here and so, 'cause people might misunderstand.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Fabulous, as always

(yes, "fabulous" is going to be my word of the day... Shelley knows the score :wavespin:)

Theyre great! I like how you have the text to the left side of the rank, that makes a change from the norm with ranks as it is usually on the right side or in the middle :wavespin:

MjrNuT said:
webmistress....that just rocks!! ;)

Alan CIT said:
Great job, they look fantastic :D

Azhria Lilu said:
Fabulous, as always

(yes, "fabulous" is going to be my word of the day... Shelley knows the score :))

Michael said:
Theyre great! I like how you have the text to the left side of the rank, that makes a change from the norm with ranks as it is usually on the right side or in the middle :)

Thank you~ ^_^ :unsure:

Mikey

mikeylicio.us
Using these on my new forum, any way you can do one for "Staff" with a gold (hex #fca000) background, and the super mod image you used? :)

Mikey said:
Using these on my new forum, any way you can do one for "Staff" with a gold (hex #fca000) background, and the super mod image you used? :)
ai40.tinypic.com_16ae92c.png

aCaDeMiiC

Neophyte
Probably my favorite ones on the site. Well done, if only you added a purple donator one. That would be GREAT!