Chat service is better than Phone service

Rj_Rossi

Neophyte
I have been using chat services for my website for customer support and lead generation aside from getting phone services which cost a lot higher. A lot of progress happened lately and is increasing my sales volume day by day around 3-5% in the first week and I noticed results for my sales have escalated up to 8-15% in the past 2 weeks.

Upon placing myself in the customer's shoes really find it convenient rather than waiting for somebody to pick up the phone. A chat representative can attend to the customer in less than 3-5 seconds. While a phone support representative attends to the customer after minutes! Since you need to press numbers in the telephone to reach to a specific department where I find it very inconvenient.

For small and medium size business owners here, are you using Live chat services for your websites or doing both chat and phone support? And as a customer, how can you differentiate both from your personal experience?

If so, please share some results on the different advantages and disadvantages of having chat and phone services and what platform or service you are using. Please hit me a comment so you can share some ideas about what you think. Thanks!