Suggestion Change website header colour

Raju

Neophyte
Today i joined your forum but my eyes are paining seeing website header in blue , feeling like some radiation.

Raju

Neophyte
Try with light grey or light blue or light green.

Dermot

Aspirant
radiation o_O

its a image, not like it's a css value that can be changed.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
There's always the lucious dark version available on the style changer..... It's so pretty :love:

Maddox

Habitué
Purple is supposed to be a relaxing colour - perhaps that would be a good idea in view of the volatility of some recent topics lol.

:)

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Purple is supposed to be a relaxing colour - perhaps that would be a good idea in view of the volatility of some recent topics lol.

:)
Purple is the best colour ever.... other than red or black.

salem

Adherent
It's always been blue since I joined and was carried over from the VB version , To me it's a taz icon .
Talking about purple I'd a purple theme years ago because I wanted to avoid greens and blues ( a local issue)
There I was , quite happy with the choice until a member happened to mention that it was linked to pedophilia ,
No idea of the truth of the matter , only that I no longer use a default purple theme .

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Purple and pink!!! LOL
Speaking of TAZ on vB though - there was the lovely orange theme.
I think TAZ's current light theme is really great. But at the same time - If the orange theme were re-introduced - I'd likely use it.
It was quite nice and another of my favorite colors!!!

J.