Change is coming to TAZ

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
I must admit its super fast nowdays and I cant see any features that are missing from before, so well done. :)

Laniakea

Aspirant
I don't receive mail. my mail service is gmail.

in private posts and subject subscriptions.

Can you check?

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
Some have noticed a few changes around here and there will be more as preparations are made for a XenForo 2.1+ upgrade.

One of the biggest changes is who will be at the helm of The Admin Zone. After 16 years I've decided to take the next step and pass the reigns to Paul and the gang at Threadloom. I have confidence they will take TAZ to the next level.

I want to thank all of TAZ's members both new and old for your support over the years and I'm looking forward to seeing how the next chapter turns out for us.

Just reading this now... nostalgia and respect Sandman and to the staff o'er the years that has kept this place a'blaze.
I remember coming here back in 2006 and feeling so energized and excited! That there was so much to learn, and so many new friends to meet... world's best forum content +++
Thanks to the staff and all the community here for the mentoring.
Looking forward to another decade to come
:)

gogo

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
Must admit its been pretty consistent over the years, props to all the admin and mod team for doing a super job, most the time that sort of stuff goes unnoticed and without recognition.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Chenyneh Kween ⚧
Ask Me Anything
Visit
Just reading this now... nostalgia and respect Sandman and to the staff o'er the years that has kept this place a'blaze.
I remember coming here back in 2006 and feeling so energized and excited! That there was so much to learn, and so many new friends to meet... world's best forum content +++
Thanks to the staff and all the community here for the mentoring.
Looking forward to another decade to come
:)

gogo
GOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see you dude. I hope things are great with you and yours.
I'll echo the sentiments: 1. met some great folks on TAZ, one of whom messaged me via FB a few days ago saying that we've known each other for 10 years now. Oh the time flies... 2. So much inspiration from the talented folks here at TAZ - so much enlightenment to be had - I've enjoyed it. 3. Mentoring has been a godsend if you will - I'm so grateful. 4. Kinda miss the days when we were on the moderating team together. 5. Much respect and admiration for The Sandman for creating such a space - TAZ has been absolutely instrumental in my goal of even bettering my life as a whole. The myriad of knowledge gleaned from here is only like icing on the cake. I'm so extremely grateful. So thanks!!! And ugh... Kinda emotionally rambling LOL

Anyway - wow.... Great post my handsome friend gogoblender ... Cheers from East Tennessee.

J.

BigPete7978

Aspirant
Love the look of the site after the update, I have been a lurker in the past. Registered this time. Great work!