Censoring Words to Appease Google/Ezoic/etc.

ripptech

Professional Lurker
To be fair, yeah with Google it was images. With Ezoic its words. Check the "objectionable content" section of your account there and deal with the big/most-hit ones. TBH they're mostly really common words, that could possibly be used in an obscene or bad manner. Like "retard" but in the context of "retard and advance timing", "tranny" as slang for "transmission", and a whole slew of other stuff. Those I don't mess with. I also don't mess with anything that occurs in single digit numbers... 🤷‍♂️

Radio Gunk

Neophyte
To be fair, yeah with Google it was images. With Ezoic its words. Check the "objectionable content" section of your account there and deal with the big/most-hit ones. TBH they're mostly really common words, that could possibly be used in an obscene or bad manner. Like "retard" but in the context of "retard and advance timing", "tranny" as slang for "transmission", and a whole slew of other stuff. Those I don't mess with. I also don't mess with anything that occurs in single digit numbers... 🤷‍♂️
I wound up using a block censor word add-on at XF2, which blocks censored words from non members
Great add on to the forum..