Can you add JSON LD schema to Invision Community Pages app?

Jayminee

Aspirant
Hello, does anyone know if it's possible to add your own JSON LD schema markup to pages you build with the Invision Community app Pages?

Jayminee

Aspirant
Ok so I gave it a try. I wasn't able to add JSON-LD to a page on my Invision Community demo. On the other hand, I was successfull adding microdata markup by adding a "manual HTML" page.

I wish there was a way to have a "manual HTML" widget in the builder so that I could mix and match rich result content with some of the other widgets.

Jayminee

Aspirant
It should be possible, but I never tried myself.
Thanks terabyte! May I ask how it should be possible or where you've found that information? I tried including a JSON-LD script in a manual HTML page but it did not work (nothing was displayed).

terabyte

Aspirant
I'd have to try myself and see what I can do. Currently away from home though. I'll see if I can do something when I'm back later.

Jayminee

Aspirant
I'd have to try myself and see what I can do. Currently away from home though. I'll see if I can do something when I'm back later.
That's great. Let me know if you find out anything when you get a chance to try it! :)